The VisitScotland Business Events website provides the only national and comprehensive search tool that allows event planners to find the businesses they need to make their events possible in Scotland.
Our search allows event planners to search for venues and accommodation, and a whole range of service providers from AV, catering, transport, activities, PCOs, DMOs and CVBs.
If you work in the business events industry and want to make your company visible to a global audience of event planners and agents, then get in touch today. Listings are completely free.
Here's what you need to know:
- All the information you provide will be listed on the VisitScotland Business Events website.
- All listings need to have at least one image but can have up to 10. Images can really show off your venue or your work and help you stand out. Listings will not be added without at least one image.
- Listings that are kept up to date, that speak to event planners and have high quality images, can help your business stand out and attract interest from business events planners who need you to make their events a success.
- Keep your listing updated! Up to date information is very important, both for accurate website listings that potential clients can rely on, and the information you supply will be used to service MICE enquiries received by VisitScotland Business Events and our international sales and marketing agencies in France, Germany and North America.
- Your venue or service listing could be featured in relevant pages throughout the Business Events website giving you added visibility to potential clients.
Please get in touch with us to set up a listing. Email us at email@example.com.
You already have a listing and need some changes?
Find and review your venue or service listing. You might find the text and images for your business are outdated. If you need any changes, please get in touch with us.
Top tip: always keep your details up to date! Make sure to check your listing once or twice a year and keep us updated with any changes.