ARTICLE PUBLISHED 04/08/2020
Our stunning hotels, conference centres, unique venues, castles and more have been preparing for your return, adapting to the new normal, and taking steps to ensure that the safety of delegates is paramount, while not taking away from the unforgettable experience that is Scotland.
We welcomed the news from First Minister, Nicola Sturgeon, that hotels, restaurants, bars, museums and galleries can open from July across Scotland. As Scotland begins to open to visitors once again we have been delighted to see our iconic hotels and venues preparing to welcome guests through their doors, and we look forward to seeing more venues opening in the near future. We hope to see business events within the UK starting up soon, and before too long we hope to welcome events from overseas. As the business events industry prepares to meet again, Scotland will be ready.
Keep up to date with key business events hotels and venues reopenings:
- 15 July: Gleneagles
- 15 July: Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian
- 15 July: Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa Edinburgh
- 15 July: Kimpton Charlotte Square
- 15 July: Cheval The Edinburgh Grand
- 15 July: Trump Turnberry, A Luxury Collection Resort
- 17 July: Fairmont St Andrews
- 1 August: The Balmoral
- 1 August: Old Course Hotel St Andrews
- 17 August: The Scotch Whisky Experience