IMEX America is a firm fixture in the diary of event planners, PCOs, incentive houses and corporate buyers across North, South and Central America. The exhibition delivers the opportunity to meet with buyers through pre-scheduled one to one meetings on a dedicated VisitScotland stand, offering numerous networking and hospitality opportunities the stand is highly visible and also attracts a high volume of walk on traffic.
In addition to attendance, VisitScotland led marketing support and networking you will also gain access to the jointly delivered reception hosted in partnership with London Convention Bureau. North America is the worlds largest business events market and attendance at this event is a must for any partners who are active in the geographic market.
Dates & Location:
15 -17 September 2020, Sands Expo, Las Vegas
- International incentive and meeting planners
- Corporate event planners
- Association buyers
- International MICE media
This trade show attracts international buyers and exhibitors over a three day period. VisitScotland takes a stand in the exhibition and invites Scottish partners to exhibit alongside them. IMEX is very much appointment-driven and attracts a significant proportion of hosted buyer programmes. A number of opportunities exist both during and outside of the show to meet association buyers and MICE agents. VisitScotland will once again provide a focused and dedicated platform to deliver the famous Scottish hospitality, warmth and themes. VisitScotland's Business Events team will be featuring destination presentations to hosted buyer groups on the bespoke stand, on-stand reception with entertainment, hospitality and a partner dinner. We will also deliver extensive pre-show marketing to our database of US buyers.
VisitScotland stand attendance includes:
- Personal seated pods equipped with individual plasma screen with HDMI connectivity, lockable storage and branding
- Internet access
- Hospitality throughout the show and various on-stand events to attract buyers
- Pre-show marketing by VisitScotland
- Access to your own personal online portal on the IMEX America website
- VisitScotland hosted industry reception on the 15th September after the show closes
- Marketing and PR Support from VisitScotland and agencies
- All contact details for planners who you conduct meetings with or attend the hosted reception.
- Ability to bring clients to the hosted reception
£7,995 + VAT. Cost does not include Travel, F&B or accommodation.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Registration is now closed.
Limited Spaces Available. Please note that spaces are strictly limited for all opportunities. VisitScotland needs to ensure that the mix of suppliers meets the need of the buyers and therefore reserves the right to make the final selection. Selection will not be made on a “first come, first served” basis.
If you would like more information, please contact Richard Knight - 001 416 506 3000.