The Global Incentive Summit - Northstar's global hosted buyer event for the incentive travel industry, brings together the most highly-qualified incentive travel buyers with top incentive destinations, hotels/resorts, cruise lines, DMCs, DMOs and tourism offices from around the world.
The event that was held at The Balmoral, Edinburgh in 2019 provides the perfect platform to promote Scotland after the success of 2019 event.
Date & Location:
09 - 12 November 2022, The Villa Igiea, Palermo, Italy
North American incentive, and corporate direct clients.
Attendees participate in one-on-one pre-scheduled appointments, gain industry insights from our guest speakers and network with this exclusive group of incentive specialists.
VisitScotland attendance includes:
- Attendance with another Scottish partner or VisitScotland on a shared table
- Preferred, pre-negotiated pricing
- A minimum of 20 pre-scheduled appointments
- Numerous networking events, receptions and lunches
- Contact details of all the buyers who you meet with
- Pre-event assistance and marketing from VisitScotland
- All F and B within the event program
£3,000 +VAT. Please note that this cost does not cover travel and accommodation.
To register your interest, please contact Richard Knight.
The deadline for registration is 31 July 2022.
Please note that spaces are strictly limited for all opportunities. VisitScotland needs to ensure that the mix of suppliers meets the need of the buyers and therefore reserves the right to make the final selection.